Can’t find my post?

• rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

I posted about possibly opening a bait shop in Hudson, and now the post is gone with no message?? anyone have an idea?

mojogunter

I didn’t see it, but the content may have violated the site rules, and it may have been taken down. I’m sure someone will send you a response if that were the case.

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

Yeah that’s all I wanted. It was a simple IDEA, and just seeing if there was any traffic that may be interested in a possible bait store somewhere down the line in Hudson, or asking if there was one that I didn’t know about! Not trying to urine anyone off though!!

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

I’d be down for a baitshop near there, would absolutely love to see one there. It would be my go to store. Since I love fishing there during the open season!

jerry b
    western WI

Unless the liquor store on the north end of N Hudson stopped selling bait, there were two that I know of already. Between the Holiday across from the Dairy Queen and the liquor store they pretty well have it covered. Then, of course, across the river is Beanies. Since the brothers closed the bait shop in Stillwater there hasn’t been a convenient bait shop in that town. Maybe think about over there jerr

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Yeah that’s all I wanted. It was a simple IDEA, and just seeing if there was any traffic that may be interested in a possible bait store somewhere down the line in Hudson, or asking if there was one that I didn’t know about! Not trying to urine anyone off though!!

Rd are you sure it was posted and not just a pre view?

I can’t find it either and there wouldn’t be a reason that I can think of that it would be deleted.

Post away.

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

Yeah it was a preview then I pressed the post button… I didn’t wanna upset anyone so i figured I would ask first, but I will re-do it right now!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I have a hard time believing IDO deleted it. I don’t know that IDO enforces it rules, because I never had a post deleted. That is why IDO is my go to fishing site. I’ve had posts deleted an had time outs on other sites.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.