IDO on TV!!

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Well….maybe not the way you think. Yes they are on Fox Sports North, 8 AM Sunday mornings…But if you have the new Samsung “Smart TV” you can see IDO online, and still listen to the program you are watching, or have a picture in picture! Way Sweet! Yet another reason to ever need to get off the couch! Well except to get more and to .

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Well….maybe not the way you think. Yes they are on Fox Sports North, 8 AM Sunday mornings…But if you have the new Samsung “Smart TV” you can see IDO online, and still listen to the program you are watching, or have a picture in picture! Way Sweet! Yet another reason to ever need to get off the couch! Well except to get more and to .

“Pffft, I have been doing that for years on the Wii”…which is like telling someone on a PS3, “Pfft, I’ve been playing games on my TV for years with my Intellivision”.

Does that use the Android TV OS? I would really like to have an Android hook up or TV, but the Apple TV kind of curbed my needs a little.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Not a gamer, never will be. My kids do it all the time. Pretty sweet TV though…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

That was me just comparing the Wii web experience to the TV you have.

So is it an Android powered TV?

sandmannd

It’s very cool. I actually have had a PC connected to my TV since the late 90’s. Same thing but your way is easier.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Quote:

That was me just comparing the Wii web experience to the TV you have.

So is it an Android powered TV?

Nothing on it denotes Android. It automatically hooks up to the wireless. Still a lot I need to learn about it. Quite a difference between LCD and LED.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

That’s how I watch the videos. Go up to the TV, pull up IDO, start a vid and then go full screen – little blurry, but better than a 24″ monitor

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Nothing on it denotes Android. It automatically hooks up to the wireless. Still a lot I need to learn about it. Quite a difference between LCD and LED.

From the little Googling I did, I got the feeling it might be their own proprietary OS. So does this one work like the XBox Kinect where you can control it with your hand movements? That’s what I did see Googling.

Pretty cool. My flying car cannot be far off!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.