Lakefront Property in northwestern wisconsin

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hey everyone,

I am looking for lakefront property in Northwestern wisconsin around Polk county area or maybe farther north. I like to fish for bass, walleye, crappies, I guess any species. Just wondering if anyone new of any really good fishing lakes I should try to get property on besides Balsam Lake. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    Chad

crankybait
    Mound,MN

long lake near Balsam..good Bass and Ok crappies..on the crappies..good numbers, just not size..there are some really nice bass…my dad on Deer lake also near there just caught nice 1/2# + crappies for over an hour and a half straight a couple days ago..problem is..deer is a pretty expensive lake to own on..I’m on Clam about 1/2 hour north of there..an excellent panfish lake, very nice bass…and even thou the walleyes are tought to come by..when you do get them, they are very nice in size..in the few walleyes I’ve caught or seen caught…there are more 5#’s than 2#’s..just not many…Big sand and yellow north of there are also very nice walleye producers..and almost all the lakes up there will give you nice bass and panfish…there are some nice under 100k properties on the clam river, and in a 5 minute boat ride, you are on the lake..and some of the best fishing is actually on the river..good luck, and good choice of area to search

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.