Hendrick Motorsports Wins Appeal

• Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Hendrick Motorsports won ther appeal today.The 25 owner and driver points were rescinded and Johnson moves from 17th to 11th in driver standings.The 6 race suspension to crew chief Chad Knaus and car chief Ron Malac were also rescinded.The $100,000 fine to Knaus stands.This car failed inspection at Daytona before it had run any laps,Nascar inspertors did not like the look of the C Posts and made them cut them out without taking any measurements or putting it under the claw.Hendrick had documentation as well as photos to show that this car had been in all 4 plate races last year and had been through inspection at all those races and nothing had been changed on the car.
    It is now time for the words to sart flying amongst the owners, or should I say we will have to listen to Rousch urine and moan for a while

ps PUG Dick Trickle still does not have a ride yet this year

ggoody
    Mpls MN

No surprise here it was pretty much expected to have some of penalty’s rescinded over this total non-sense that didn’t help the car one IOTA.

Too bad so sad for the Hendrick haters…

tweak

Why does Roush whine so much?

He shouldn’t be allowed to fly anymore either. Two crashes and blind in one eye. Geez.

big_g
    Isle, MN

DODGE wins Bristol

Anybody want to drive next year ???

starvin pilgrim

I always thought the charges were B.S. It was more like a witch hunt. One more way they are trying to ruin a once great sport.

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

Is anything really STOCK in stockcar racing anymore?

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Quote:

Is anything really STOCK in stockcar racing anymore?

I hear you on that one

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.