Brandon Marshall to the Bears…

• haasjj
    Cordova, IL

…for 2 3rd round draft picks and free agency to follow yet. Look out cheesy people!!!!

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Interesting, I am wondering if Miami is seeing the writing on the wall about Peyton.

I would still be concerned if I was a Bears fan about Culter. I am not sold on him. Marshall is solid though

the NFC should be a strong conference this year!

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

unless peyton said he wants reggie there with him. also colts cut clark so maybe making room for those 3 pretty far fetched but you never know.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Packers are going to need a shut down corner now. Megaton and Marshall in the same division? Oh yeah and we need another pass rusher.
    “Big name signings don’t always work out”
    signed
    Philadelphia Eagles 2011

bigpike

I also read da Bears are the front runners for Vincent Jackson, I think they are trying to match the Pack horse for horse…should be a good off season!

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I have also heard that Bears are looking at Mario Williams too. that would be a tough D line if that was the case.

Fun division that we have!

Go Vikes!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Not after they got Marshall. I think Jackson goes to the Bucs

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Houston already announced they are doing anything to keep Mario here. Sounds like Chicago is looking for a short term fix. An for the Philly ’11 comment….Right on!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

HA, Marshal and Cutler on the same team?? There’s not a safe fan in the building with those 2 crybabies kicking footballs and throwing stuff around the place all game long!

josh a

all iknow is if those two play as well together with the bears as they did with denver the vikes are in some serious trouble

big_g
    Isle, MN

They are in serious trouble already Shouldn’t they be making some moves ? An O-line or maybe a wide receiver.. or maybe a d-back

josh a

they’ll at least get a good lineman in the draft. This guy from USC is supposed to be pretty awesome. Other than that I don’t see them improving much this year. Maybe 3 wins will be good enough for the number 1 pick next year?

tbrooks11

The good ole packers secondary will have a fun time trying to stop marshall. the guy is a freakin beast.. Us packer fans might be in for a exciting race this year for the top of the division

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I hope Collins can come back from the neck. Glaringly hurt by his absence last year in center field

hnd

this shoudl make all bears fans happy. they just got what they wanted. a legit #1. when was the last time they had a 1000 yd receiver? marty booker? you take the bad with the good in brandon marshall. he’s like a schitzophrenic randy moss.

a good draft and either williams and finnegan and the bears are right back up there with the pack and lions.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

He is just another over paid, self centered, me first wide receiver. Just when Chicago starts to get over their last head case (Milton Bradley) along comes Mr. Marshall. Rumor has it that the Bears 1st promotion will be handing out face masks and helmets to any women over the age of 21 who lives in or near Chicago.

Big tough boy likes to punch women.

Hope Urlacher takes him in the backroom the first day and kicks his , then maybe he will decide to play.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.