Deer Mounts

• znak
    Byron, Mn. Rainy Lake

Moving soon, have 5 deer shoulder mounts all nice 8 or 10 pointers free to anyone that can come and get them. All in real good shape, all done within the last 8 years.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Moving soon, have 5 deer shoulder mounts all nice 8 or 10 pointers free to anyone that can come and get them. All in real good shape, all done within the last 8 years.

Oh I hate to see that. We may be moving sometime in the future and I’m not sure what will happen to my Moose and Red Stag mounts. I hate to think I’ll be giving them away.

starvin pilgrim

Maybe you could find a group to donate them to. Sportsmans club, Fire Arm Saftey trainer. If you went to the trouble to mount them, they should be seen. There’s got to be a place that would want them.

znak
    Byron, Mn. Rainy Lake

Gander mountain said they would take them, not sure how I feel about that. Trying to keep my 17 pointer and my buffalo which was ranked 20 th Boone and crockett when shot, but not even sure about him because of his size. been hesitating too long, move in about 6 weeks.

kruger
    Metro,mn

pm sent

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

PM sent

big_g
    Isle, MN

I thought this was familiar, so I looked back and in August you had posted this exact thing ? I know I PM’d you that I had found a home for them, to keep them together and if someday, you wanted them back, that was fine too ??? The offer still stands, if you really have them or do you just like yanking chains

znak
    Byron, Mn. Rainy Lake

No I don’t like yanking chains. If I remember right you were up by Mille lacs, i looked thru my saved messages and couldn’t find your response. I didn’t think about searching my past posts, my error and I apologize.

big_g
    Isle, MN

No problem. Sounds like you have plenty of options for the mounts

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Did Gander say if you can have them back later? That may be a good way for me to go.

Don Miller
    Onamia, MN

These things sell on E-bay for hundreds each, depending on.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I suppose when/if the time comes I shouldn’t be picky about where they are going. The fish and ducks can come with me.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Hey Wade, welcome to the world of fatherhood, otherwise known as reality. As a father my man time and space shrunk but did not disappear. Absolutely no regrets here.

BTW…very nice looking mounts!

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Are you wanting to give your mounts away for free also

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.