La Crosse Lauch Fee Reminder

• mikehd
    Dousman, WI

I just saw on the evening news that the new launch fees for La Crosse are now in effect. I’m glad I was watching the news as I had totally forgotten about it.

The four boat landings that will be regulated are the 7th Street, Municipal Harbor, West and East Copeland Boat Landings.

To make these user fees convenient for our boat landing users, there will be an honor box at our four boat launches for daily passes.

Season permits will also be available for purchase in the Parks and Recreation office located in City Hall, Black River Beach Neighborhood Center, and South Side Neighborhood Center. The season permit will be a sticker issued from the department that will go on the users’ water recreational vehicle trailer.

User Fee
    One Day Permit
    – Resident: $3
    – Non-Resident: $5
    Season Permit
    – Resident: $10
    – Non-Resident: $15
    Second Season Pass (only if owned by same applicant)
    – Residents: $5.00
    – Non-Resident: $7.50

The news report stated that the fees will go towards the upkeep of the landings and docks.

Just my 2 cents worth, I don’t mind user fees as long as they are used to keep up the launches and I must say that the launches in La Crosse are maintained pretty well. See ya on the water Saturday.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Thanks for the call and picking one up for me buddy. I forgot all about the launch fee.

neutron
    Onalaska, Wi

Thanks for the reminder Mike. Bret and I were discussing it this morning. I will be stoping and picking one up today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.