Too bizarre for words

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Ok go to this site and check it out. Not sure what Burger King is thinking or the purpose but you can give the chicken commands to follow!!! weird chicken Very strange!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this is not being done by Burger King…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I thought Jake was working with Hooked on Fishing!?

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

What the heck was that???????

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

?????????? That is the most peculiar thing I’ve seen in a long time. I thought it was fake until I typed in “jumping jacks” and Mr. Chicken started doing them.

biggiesmalls

Wow! thanks for pointing that out. That is one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That is bizarre, he does most anything you type in, like
    “bounce on the couch”

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I even had him turn the lights out and he did !! Then i told him thanks and good by and he bowed and waved good by !!

thanisch

This is very, very strange. The question is: Is this web site for OUR entertainment or his.

rmartin
    United States

I told it to flash and a black box in front of the chicken came up saying, “chicken may be performing actions unsuitable for all audiences”

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I had it so the chicken danced, and my son wanted it to fart. It did both. Then I told it he was nucking futts…He came up to the camera and eyeballed me!

I sent it to 15 people…should be one busy guy for awhile!

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Glad I could make everyone have a laugh.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

That is quite odd…

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

He wouldn’t kick the tv, stand on the chair, or put a booger on the camera! This is one no-talent chicken!

lebruce
    C.R. Iowa

Post deleted by ecnook

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

lebruce
    Dude, you have too much time on your hands..

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Would that be choking the chicken????

davec
    St. Paul MN.

That is the creepiest, weirdest thing I have ever seen! Do you guys realize that this chicken is on live cam?
    We told him to do the ‘Cabbage Patch Dance’ and boy, he sure tried, but had problems with his wings…wow. Then we told him ‘Good job’ and he bowed.

John Luebker

Hey Dave – This site is pretty cool but i believe that the chicken is not on live cam. It is just a bunch a clips that are played based on keywords that are entered. You can see a jump in the screen after you type a command. It is pretty cool, but someone has a lot of time on there hands

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

alright……..I have to admit, at first I was impressed…….baffled…….maybe even mystified with this so called “subservient chicken”…….. BUT after 3 days of extensive research of this truly bizarre chicken of all chickens, I have discovered what I know we have all been thinking…….this chicken is nothing but a big FAKE!!!

Although they would like you to believe this, in no way, shape, or form is he actually on “Live Camera”.

the trick is in the key words…….it is some how programmed to recognize certain key words and phrase……..obvious things that people would ask it to do……like “dance” or “stand on your head”…….through my research, I have discovered that this chicken has about 18-20 different dance moves…….but only 1 “stand on your head” move (it will do one high kick, followed by two pathetic efforts, drop to it’s knee’s, and stand back up)…..try it a couple times in a row, it’s obviously the same video played over and over.

a few other “flaws” I have un-covered……type in the word “blanket”……every time he will go over to the couch, take the blanket, and pretend to fight a bull (even though I didn’t ask him to do anything with it)……he will then return to his “standard position” in the middle of the room, and the blanket will be magically folded up nice and back on the arm of the couch……how’d he do it???

And what about that light trick Ecnook was talking about……how in the world can he turn off the lights by crossing his arms and twitching his nose like a genie??? Sorry buddy, not buying it

And if you’re like Stillakid, and come up with a command that he is not programed to do or doesn’t understand (put a booger on the camera), he’ll either just stand there or walk up to the camera and give you a shrug

And then there’s the “dirty words” …..you’ll get nothing but a finger wave as if he were saying “naughty naughty”

But anywho, I do commend the creators of this strange follie (who ever they may be)…….they were defiantly thinking “outside the box” as it is indeed bizarre…….but in the end, nothing more than a few computer tricks……

Sorry if I have ruined anyone’s new found religion, as I too wanted to be a believer……but in the end, we’re all better for the experience

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

john, you dirty dog…….i sit here and make such a long, well thought out post in order to make myself look smart and you go and beat me too the punch ……now i just look like a dumb head

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

just be thankful it’s not………www. subservientclown.com

~Shudder~

danwi
    westby wi

i’m crushed you have destroyed my new found hero Are there no superhero’s left in the world

John Luebker

Quote:

john, you dirty dog…….i sit here and make such a long, well thought out post in order to make myself look smart and you go and beat me too the punch ……now i just look like an A-hole

Sorry jake – didn’t mean to steal your thunder. I still think you “look smart”

davec
    St. Paul MN.

JohnL your correct if you give it a hard task the chicken will just flap it wings. Then try to retype and will not let you.What a great hoax.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I think Mike Smith will be thinking subserviantjake for summer employment.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.