Restaurant Recommendatioms, Fargo North Dakota

• sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

The family and I are heade to Fargo to watch my nephew play hockey. He is currently playing for the Fargo Force in the USHL.
    We will leave the metro and take 94 the entire way.

Are there any restaurants the are a must stop either along the way or in Fargo itself?

Thanks
    Ron

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Texas Roadhouse in Fargo. Free peanuts in the shell that you just throw on the floor….and the food is excellent! Oh, and the bread they bring you?….drooling just thinking about it! It’s on 13th Ave. W.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Texas Roadhouse is great for a steak, their prime rib is the best. Also the Spitfire right next to its good to, ribs and open flame roasted chicken. There is a pretty good mexican restaurant right next to the Scheels arena where they play called Mexican Village that has good burrito’s and even better margaritas.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

and theres always hooters!!!!!!!!

theres a valentinos that pretty good, tons of places to eat, depending on what tickles your fancy at the moment!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Texas Roadhouse in Fargo. Free peanuts in the shell that you just throw on the floor….and the food is excellent! Oh, and the bread they bring you?….drooling just thinking about it! It’s on 13th Ave. W.

I know what you are talking about and completely agree. Never have day a bad meal from a Texas Roadhouse yet. I am lucky to have one located a few miles from my house.

Thanks,
    Ron

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Heard good things about a new bar/grill as well, Lucky 13 i think it’s called? Right by the Radisson.

blind_eyes

Spitfire has some absolutely amazing food. My favorite is the beef brisket. Depending on how spendy of a meal you are looking for, The Hodo restaurant is fantastic. I had the cheapest thing on the menu which was some kind of honey mustard chicken and it was one of the best meals I’ve ever had ($26 but many course to sample from the chef). For lunch, I’d recommend the Paradisos, Spicy Pie, or even Granite City are really good choices. Used to live in Fargo for 6 years and absolutely loved all the choices it has to offer. If you get a chance for a snack, Tootie Fruity (frozen yogurt)is bomb.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Mick’s Office in Moorhead–$3 pitchers last time I was there

hanson

This is more than likely me longing for my college days but the Bison Turf is worth a stop for a burger and fries, and several pitchers of beer, and living close enough to walk home in 2 minutes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.