looking for Golden retriever pups?

• drew-evans
    rochester MN

My brother is looking for a golden retriever pup to bring into his family, mostly for his two little girls to have a pet to grow up with. i have looked in many classifieds and only came up with one breeder with pups available right now and they are out of his price range. if anybody knows of any that are available or any that are going to be available let me know. thanks!

(300 daller range, & within a few hours of rochester mn please)

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Hey Drew jack is going to be a Dad again.. Just a thought..

drew-evans
    rochester MN

hey how are ya there? its been a long time…. yeah i wish i could talk him into a lab my male also just bread a dog about 2 weeks ago and is expecting.
    how has fishing been fot you down there have you been able to get out on the ice much?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I would be very careful in purchasing this breed and leery of bargains. You could end up paying larger medical bills in the future.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

the dog isnt for me and i wiouldnt get caught dead owning a golden, im a lab guy and will always be a lab guy but my brother and his soon to be bride both had retrievers when they were growing up and would like to have there children grow up with one as well. so any help in finding a pup would be much appretiated.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I love em. Got one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.