going to be a daddy again

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys, just a quick note before leaving for hte hospital, I am going to be a dady again for the second time. wife is in labor, will have a pic posted as soon as i can get back to my computer. have a great week and talk to you all soon.

shane

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Man…now there’s a true fisherman. Makes a post before he’s off to the hospital.

I guess it’s better than making a quick trip to Pool 4

Congrats Shane!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

LMAO Brian……I agree 100%……the new standard of fisherman

John Luebker

Congrats Shane Hope everything turned out good and healthy

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

We’re all pullin’ for ya Shane!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Congrats! Hope everything is well!

jhalfen

Congrats Shane. My wife is expecting our first in September. I’m both very excited and completely intimidated about what will be happening this fall. Best wishes! -Jason

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m not pull’in for Shane, I am however pulling for his Wife! Congrat’s man! How do you do it? Put up posts while the wife is screaming in your ear!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Congrats Shane!!!

Hope mom and child are healthy and happy!!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Jason/Brooktrout. Good luck with your first! Judging by your mug shot I’m really hoping your offspring will pick up your wife’s looks.

My twins don’t look like my wife at all….

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

But they do look like Wade & Derek
    Shane,best of luck with the little one.
    Ryan Hale

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey ya’ll,

I am back from a hectic and restless night at the hospital. Zachary David Hildebrandt was born at 4:55 p.m. at forest lake hospital (off of highway 61 between wyoming and forest lake.) he weighed in at a whooping 7 pounds 3 ounces, was 20 1/4 inches long, and had a big bruse on his head. he came out face up instead of face down. all is ok with both mom and baby. however, Lane is jealous that someone else is getting moms attention. I am now using this to my advantage for a new boat. now with 2 boys, dad can take them out fishing for the whole day, and mom can get some much needed relaxation. i have my angles covered, i hope!!! anyway, I will get a picture posted on this as soon as i get the digital camera unloaded and get one sized up. I am still trying to figure out how to do that. anyway, I sure hope you all have a great week and weekend, and for those who are going to be out on pool 4 this weekend. look for me, i am fishing the eye searchers tourney with Jon. should be a blast.

thanks again everyone

shane

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Congrats Shane!
    I would have used the beer toast Icon but I know what kind of shape you’re in!
    I hope everyone is doing well and wish the best of luck to you and your growing family.

Mike

P.S. Now you are going to have to come over and do the paint job. You have more diapers to buy!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

P.S. Now you are going to have to come over and do the paint job. You have more diapers to buy!

hey mike,

I should have listened to my father when he said for me to buy stock in huggies or pampers. I would be making a killing. but as most know, when these boys hit thier later year (teens) I will need more than the huggies stock to keep them fed. I was thinking of maybe even dabling in the grocery and banking fields as well.

just let me know when you want it done and we can plan for them ceilings.

shane

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Congrats Shane on your new arrival. I wish you & yours all the best.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Congrats again Shane!

Sounds like you got a “keeper”!!!!!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah now if i could only catch some fish that size, that would be great.

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Congrats! The fun is just about to begin for you. LOL!!

Mark

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Congrats, Shane. He looks like he’s in good shape! I’d agree, he’s certainly a keeper!
    I think you have all of the angles covered, and good luck in convincing Mama that a new boat is what’s needed now!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Congrats buddy!
    Glad everything went well and everyone is healthy!
    Another fisherman was born!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah, i hope that both boys will want to fishing with the ol man. ha ha ha, that is what i feel like this morning. the oldest will get to go and see his younger brother that he was beating up on in moms tummy, this should be a fun day!!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats! You have quite the wife to let you go fishing this Saturday.

I’ll be calling you later today.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Congrats again Shane!

I’m sure you’ve contacted the DNR about stocking Forrest Lake. With the three of you out there in a few years…they better start now!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

That’s awesome Shane!! Congratulations to you and your wife.

By the way, where’s my cigar???

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well gator,

I will love to give you your cigar, but the truth is, well i couldn’t afford cubans, so I didn’t bother to get any. I am thinking maybe a pack of gum, or maybe even a jolly rancher. but i saved you one, I will give it to you when we get out fishing again.

shane

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

He looks like a keeper to me Shane, Congratulations

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey thanks guys, the kind words helped me get through a very stress full couple of days. both mom and baby are now at home healthy and tired. it will be a long night again tonight. Lane is jealous of the zach because he gets much of moms time. Looking forward to fishing on friday.

shane

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.