Need Garmin Lakemaster

• washburn
    Aitkin Mn

We ordered my dad a new garmin from big c and a chip from a online store for xmas. Well the gps showed but apparently they were out of the chip. Anyone know where to get one? The one I have is 010-C0512-00

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

Just got a Upper Midwest Fishing Guide chip directly from Garmin.com. Came in about 3 days. $99

washburn
    Aitkin Mn

Is it the micro sd? I will check into it, thanks. I looked at it and it don’t seem to have the detail of the lakemaster I have, thanks anyway

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Washburn I got my Mich micro from Garmin and my Ill and Wisc from Reeds. All 3 were Lakemaster

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

It is micro SD. Has Garmin (dated Sept 2011)on it but, at end of day, it will be Lakemaster I believe. When I got the Iowa/Illinios chip it said Lakemaster on it.

311hemi
    Dayton, MN

Quote:

It is micro SD. Has Garmin (dated Sept 2011)on it but, at end of day, it will be Lakemaster I believe. When I got the Iowa/Illinios chip it said Lakemaster on it.

I don’t think so. Lakemaster is no longer producing maps for brands other than Hummingbird per their customer services. I believe the Upper Midwest Map is Garmins own product.

washburn
    Aitkin Mn

I am with you, the contours and detail are not on par with my lakemaster. Kinda hoping someone knew of a dealer that had some old leftover stock or I will have to borrow the old man my chip

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.