Car Comercials

• Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

OK. I have to ask a very un-related-to-fishing question. I don’t know how many people buy cars or trucks for their spouses for Christmas, but the advertising is at a fevered pitch as we close in on the big day. Each maker seems to be hammering away, pumping their vehicles, and with it I start tuning them out.

However the Chevrolet commercials with the Santa look-alike are as fresh now as they were the first time I saw them.
    Am I the only one? Or do you people agree these are the best series of auto commercials going? I am not sure who the white-haired fat man is, but I will sad when the commercials end.

OK. I am done now.
    WS

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

OK. I have to ask a very un-related-to-fishing question. I don’t know how many people buy cars or trucks for their spouses for Christmas, but the advertising is at a fevered pitch as we close in on the big day. Each maker seems to be hammering away, pumping their vehicles, and with it I start tuning them out.

However the Chevrolet commercials with the Santa look-alike are as fresh now as they were the first time I saw them.
    Am I the only one? Or do you people agree these are the best series of auto commercials going? I am not sure who the white-haired fat man is, but I will sad when the commercials end.

OK. I am done now.
    WS

Santa: “What do you hunt?”
    Customer: “Deer…………….Fish.”
    Santa: “Fantastic”

I love that commercial.

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

i like the one where he tells the guy “have a seat” and he tries to sit on his lap…

big_g
    Isle, MN

That is a pretty good campaign… I too chuckle everytime the guy tries to sit on his lap

My favorite is all the JEEPS on the mountain, making a christmas tree with their headlights….but I might be a little biased

loshinit420

Yeah I’m a big hunter.

What do u hunt?

Deer!! Fish!!

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

I like the Chevy one with: “What do you do?”

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Love the Santa hunt/fish one…..also like the one where all those people are trying to sing “Rocket Man”……hilarious b/c everyone has done that…

mike-west
    Amery, WI

IMHO, Yep, the best currently going. I never get tired of watching them when they pop up, and that’s pretty hard to say about most commercials!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.