The Vikings are Cursed!

• drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

The best lousy team in the NFL finds a new way to lose again.

dd

big_g
    Isle, MN

That is exactly what we needed to have… a win does NOTHING for us….it actually hurts. I hope that play was called

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

The ending felt like the vikes and saints gamecouple of years ago wander who’s going to be the starting qb next week?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Actually, I was rooting for them to lose. Winning again, could potentially cost us in the draft. I do think it is encouraging, Ponder is a rookie, he will make rookie mistakes. Realistically, the Vikings are a way better team than Detroit, the rookie QB pretty much handed them 17 points and we lost by 6 points, or really by an inexperienced QB (Webb) and 1 yard. I don’t think we need a QB, we do need time… how much do we have for guys like Peterson, Allen, Williams… time will tell. Some work in the secondary, a couple receivers who can catch (GB can we have a couple of yours ? You have too many ) and time for the QB and well be back in the thick Detroit will go no where in the playoffs… not if that team that I seen today shows up anyways

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

The Vikings are Cursed!

dd

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Yup, that was a good loss. We don’t want any more wins.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Actually, I was rooting for them to lose. Winning again, could potentially cost us in the draft. I do think it is encouraging, Ponder is a rookie, he will make rookie mistakes. Realistically, the Vikings are a way better team than Detroit, the rookie QB pretty much handed them 17 points and we lost by 6 points, or really by an inexperienced QB (Webb) and 1 yard. I don’t think we need a QB, we do need time… how much do we have for guys like Peterson, Allen, Williams… time will tell. Some work in the secondary, a couple receivers who can catch (GB can we have a couple of yours ? You have too many ) and time for the QB and well be back in the thick Detroit will go no where in the playoffs… not if that team that I seen today shows up anyways

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Guys guys, it’s nothing a new stadium won’t fix.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Guys guys, it’s nothing a new stadium won’t fix.

Cheaper to get rid of them ! even being outta state I will still make money on them.

jasono00
    cities

who still watches the Vikings????? watch the good minnesota teams Wild hockey, and gopher hockey!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

who still watches the Vikings????? watch the good minnesota teams Wild hockey, and gopher hockey!!!

and you think they are good every year ???

Enjoy it this year, but it’s not always this way…

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

And the Lynx ! !

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

And the Lynx ! !

Now your talking !!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The vikings aren’t cursed they just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really suck most of the time.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Sounds like they are not only cursed but are being cursed.

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Quote:

Sounds like they are not only cursed but are being cursed. [/quote

I think so. I liked Webb today why has he been warming the bench all year.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I like Webb. I know a running QB will eventually get his bell rung; but he is fun to watch and he is an athletic freak. I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays great basketball and baseball too.

dd

igotone

Quote:

The vikings aren’t cursed they just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really suck most of the time.

this is really TRUE

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.