Hotel 340 St. Paul

• sirchad
    Northwest Iowa

I’m making a trip to St. Paul and am looking to stay close to the XCEL center. The Holiday Inn across the street is booked but there are rooms available at Hotel340. Anyone know anything about this place?

E Ashwell
    Apple Valley, MN

never stayed there but it looks nice. Did you try the Crowne Plaza? Its close-like a 5 minute walk.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Ive worked 25 years within 2 blocks of that place and never heard of it!!! The building is old and under constant renovation. Probalby nice. Don’t know.

If you just need a place to crash, I would also check Crown Plaza or Radison. Both have skyway access to the X. Never need to go outside.

-J.

siclone
    W. Lakeland

Quote:

Ive worked 25 years within 2 blocks of that place and never heard of it!!! The building is old and under constant renovation. Probalby nice. Don’t know.

If you just need a place to crash, I would also check Crown Plaza or Radison. Both have skyway access to the X. Never need to go outside.

-J.

J,

There is no skyway access to the X. However, according to the map, there is a tunnel, between Market and St. Peter, that supposedly gets you to the RiverCenter/X. Never used it, so cannot confirm.

http://www.stpaul.gov/DocumentView.aspx?DID=3350

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Yea, its a tunnel that section. We still call it skyway.

-J.

sirchad
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the help. Got a room booked at the Hilton. Not sure about the Hotel340. Prob try to stop in and check it out when I am there and maybe try it the next time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.