Best Recommendation for a Outboard Mechanic

• micah-witham
    Richfield

Bad news, 70Yamaha 2 stroke locked up on me the other day when I went to put it on plane. Prop won’t turn when it’s in gear, just clicks when I try to start it. Curious who people would give the nod to in the cities for a boat mechanic that will shoot straight and not sell me something I don’t need.
    I live in Richfield.
    Thx in advance
    Micah

Nitrodog

Lighthouse motor sports and marine in Rosemount

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

La Cannes. They rebuilt a older yamaha 4 stroke for another pool 2 guy this year. From what Gary told me it sounded like they went well above and beyond what most places would of done to find the older parts and gets his motor fixed.

bclii
    MN/AZ

LaCannes in Faribault! I-35 S.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

La Cannes. They rebuilt a older yamaha 4 stroke for another pool 2 guy this year. From what Gary told me it sounded like they went well above and beyond what most places would of done to find the older parts and gets his motor fixed.

Talk to Cory. He is the motor man!

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

LaCanne is good.
    Also Bay City Marine in BayCityWI across from RedWing is you want someone closer.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

LaCanne is good.
    Also Bay City Marine in BayCityWI across from RedWing is you want someone closer.

Very good place to go that’s where I use to work, and I do see they work on everything now and are a Yamaha dealer as well.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Bay City Marine all the way Micah. Well worth the drive.

Ryan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.