Vikings

• drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

28-0 in the 1st quarter. Yes Arizona sucks, but holy crap!

dd

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Holy crap is right….glad AP is starting on my FF team today.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Still the first half if you know what I mean …RR

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Still the first half if you know what I mean …RR

X2 My money still looks safe

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I love this line from Yahoo! sports.

Quote:

Adrian Peterson powered in for three first-quarter touchdowns to build a lead large enough even Minnesota couldn’t lose it…

Says a lot…..28pts in the 1st quarter and 6pts in the remaining 3….that team still needs help…

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

Adrian Peterson powered in for three first-quarter touchdowns to build a lead large enough even Minnesota couldn’t lose it…

Says a lot…..28pts in the 1st quarter and 6pts in the remaining 3….

AP should be played hard the first half, maybe a the first quarter, then he should be in as a blocker and not be given the ball. It takes only that 1st quarter to figure out Mr. Slick’s moves and then counter his play. He sure looked sad the last half. If he’d just get rid of that stutter in his run.

A win is a win, but the team really isn’t all that pretty. Purple is still better than that egg-yolk yellow though.

igotone

I will B honest I picked against them 2day

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

Says a lot…..28pts in the 1st quarter and 6pts in the remaining 3….that team still needs help…

Yes but you have to admit they were running out the clock starting in the 2nd quarter. Sad to think this team could very nearly be undefeated…of course they’re not that good but should be near .500 regardless…

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Congratulations Viking fans. Looks like they are finally getting to together.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Well…I guess I didn’t expect them to 112 points. Things change a lot when you’re up by 4 tds. Not that any team tries to not get a first down but the game is completely different.

I don’t think the team needs a lot of work, they just need a time machine to go back and with 2 of the other first 4.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Each passing Vikings game reminds me yet again of why I’m a Wild fan.

The Vikes will be lucky to win one more game this season.

But there’s a bright side for the hard core Vikings fans. Look at it this way: It could be worse, you could be a hard-core Gophers football fan. Now that would suck.

Grouse

big_g
    Isle, MN

not to pop your bubble, but how many Lord Stanleys have the WILD brought us ???

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Same number Vince Lombardi’s (sic) the Viking have brought us.

If you were make put money down on which will win a league championship first, I’ll take the Wild. And that’s counting the LA Vikings too.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Well, technically speaking they’ve won the same number as the Vikings: Zero. But if I rember correctly, in the 10 year history of the Wild franchise, they have made more playoff appearances than the Vikings have in the last 10 years. 3 to 2.

And at no time during those playoff games did the Wild “take a knee” and let time expire.

For years I’ve driven my relatives who are Vikings fans crazy by wearing a Green Bay Packers jersey. I just explained to then that something inside me just snapped after that 98 championship game. The I tell them sorry, but I can’t hear them giving me s### because I went deaf from the crowd noise when the Pack won the Superbowl.

Grouse

big_g
    Isle, MN

Whatever makes you feel good… you guys seem to know alot about a team your not fans of…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Not a fan of the Vikings? I followed them enough to know it is time to jump off the bandwagon. Don’t worry, I’ll jump back on when they make a run again or should I say if.

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

It looks like it is going to be a long season for the Vikes and the fans.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.