Educate me please

• Mike Stephens
    WI.

Why on Gods green earth are we [Americans] supporting Pakistan with 15 billion a year???? I think we are supporting terrorist and it pisses me off.Lets try to keep any replies non political. Please and thank you.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

I thought it was to keep our military gainly employed by funding the terrorist.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

The U.S. guv is buying a spot at the table to try to manipulate and to keep a close eye on the Pakistan guv to put it simply. Its not only terrorism their worried about its also the nukes they have and the relationship Pakistan has with India. I can’t say if what our Guv is doing is right or not but I do feel its not being handled to well.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

Quote:

The U.S. guv is buying a spot at the table to try to manipulate and to keep a close eye on the Pakistan guv to put it simply. Its not only terrorism their worried about its also the nukes they have and the relationship Pakistan has with India. I can’t say if what our Guv is doing is right or not but I do feel its not being handled to well.

Where’d they get the money from for those nukes. Oh yeah from us.
    Isn’t the u.s of a great!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

It’s all about “OIL”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hnd

if the us gvt wasn’t, they’d go to the next highest bidder and just become even more of a terrorist breeding ground. what a world huh?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

It’s all about “OIL”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe it has anything to do with oil. See Chart here.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Why on Gods green earth are we [Americans] supporting Pakistan with 15 billion a year???? I think we are supporting terrorist and it pisses me off.Lets try to keep any replies non political. Please and thank you.

I believe the reason is some what politically motivated.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer…

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I don’t consider those who disagree with me as the enemy. I consider a certain former VP/senator who cynically makes billions off of “useful idiots” who sympathize with the cause to be an enemy. And a few other upper echelon “leaders” who push the “progressive” agenda I also consider enemies. Most people don’t even know what the real issues are; they are busy leading their lives.

dd

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.