Ordered my new Lund Tyee

• cshurtleff
    Northeast Iowa

My wife and I are waiting for our New 2012 Lund 1750 Tyee to come in. We ordered it with a 125 HP Merc.Optimax, 9.9 hp merc 4 stroke kicker, 2 gps depth finders, 80 lb thrust Minn kota I pilot trolling motor, and many extras. This will be our second new boat from Lund. I just want to thank Lund Boats and Ryan and the guys from Al’s Speciality you made us feel right at home and no pressuring isses. When I get it home in a couple of weeks I will post a picture of it. Getting very excited.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

My wife and I are waiting for our New 2012 Lund 1750 Tyee to come in. We ordered it with a 125 HP Merc.Optimax, 9.9 hp merc 4 stroke kicker, 2 gps depth finders, 80 lb thrust Minn kota I pilot trolling motor, and many extras. This will be our second new boat from Lund. I just want to thank Lund Boats and Ryan and the guys from Al’s Speciality you made us feel right at home and no pressuring isses. When I get it home in a couple of weeks I will post a picture of it. Getting very excited.

Awesome. Sounds like a well rigged fishing machine. Congrats.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Seems like a lot of boat for Bullhead fishing in Iowa Just kidding. Congrats on the nice new rig – looking forward to the pictures. I have a good friend who use to work for Crestliner and now works for Lund. Great group of people making those boats these days!!!!

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

You will enjoy it. I have put a few Tyee’s togethor in my time and enjoy lake testing them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.