Holy cow!!

• jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

6 inches of rain so far….and it is still coming down hard!!

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

6 inches of rain so far….and it is still coming down hard!!

Where weather channel says you’ve had 1.19 in

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

5.6 in Janesville

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

We’ve have had 3.2 inches so far in Arlington.

I heard Alex recieved 7 inches last night and today.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

Nearly 8″ in Henderson.

Scott County Highway Department has closed County Road 6 (Union Trail) between Belle Plaine and Blakeley in Belle Plaine Township until further notice due to road flooding.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

… FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING…

THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* PORTIONS OF MINNESOTA AND WEST CENTRAL WISCONSIN… INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS… IN MINNESOTA… ANOKA… BLUE EARTH… BROWN… CARVER… CHIPPEWA… DAKOTA… FARIBAULT… FREEBORN… GOODHUE… HENNEPIN… KANDIYOHI… LE SUEUR… MARTIN… MCLEOD… MEEKER… NICOLLET… RAMSEY… REDWOOD… RENVILLE… RICE… SCOTT… SIBLEY… STEELE… WASECA… WASHINGTON… WATONWAN… WRIGHT AND YELLOW MEDICINE. IN WEST CENTRAL WISCONSIN… CHIPPEWA… DUNN… EAU CLAIRE… PEPIN… PIERCE AND ST. CROIX.

* THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING

* VERY HEAVY RAIN FROM ADDITIONAL THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH TONIGHT… COULD CAUSE MORE FLOODING.

herb
    6ft under

I feel like crying knowing in a couple weeks all that water will be down here, But then reality sets in after I think about what’s happening on the Missouri.

big_g
    Isle, MN

According to the 6 o’clock on KARE11 , Faribault had almost 7″…6.8″

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

5.2 in mine now. I see clearing to the west. Here comes the heat and humidity.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

My gauge is 5″ tall and its full to the top.

I just came home from dinner out and its already like a sauna in our driveway. Gonna be a fun few days comin along.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

It sure didn’t take the sheriff’s department long to hit Lake Zumbro with the No Wake status. The puddle is up 1.3 feet already and the heavy rain run-off hasn’t even gotten there yet.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

This was after I already dumped an inch at 8am, this was at 6pm….water-water every-where, but no fish in the yard:(

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Out on the point just downstream from the Silver Lake dam and the confluence of Cascade Creek the water is to the top of the cement stairway. Thats between 6-7 foot of vertical rise from the sand bar below….where kids play and make sand castles and have dry feet.

Lake Zumbro is up 2.6 feet right now and it will take about a day for this water to influence the lake. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Pool 5 has already shown a rise in the water and an increase of over 4000 cubic feet per second of flow just since 8AM yesterday. This won’t reflect what the Zumbro River will add since the gauges are at the dam. Then give a few days for the Minnesota to join forces with the Upper Mississippi, the Chippewa and the St. Croix.

When does this cycle cease?

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Mother Nature sending a cleansing flush to the gulf for oil removal??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.