Stanely Cup Game 7

• wallster
    Austin, MN

This has been a great series. Look for a very physical all out game. Hope for the Bruins to pull off the win.
    Wallster ><((((>

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Should be a good game Im tuned in

bassmaster
    SE, MN

This series has been alot of fun to watch. This game is going to be great. Both teams are hungry for the win Vancouver has never had a cup win and it’s been almost 40 years for Boston.

Go Boston

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Pulling for the Canucks would be like rooting for the Packers or White Sox.

Go Bruins go!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Go Canucks

see avatar

wallster
    Austin, MN

Quote:

Boston has looked like the better team all series.

Plus i’m not sure if the Sedin Sisters could even hoist that cup either…

All of that is true
    Wallster ><((((>

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

2-0 Bruins
    oops
    3-0 now

stevenoak

X2 on the “sisters”.Never thought I’d say this.Go Bruins.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Boston pretty much wraps it up, congrats Bruins fans

On a side note… can anybody tell me why the State Parks closure, with a gov’t shutdown thread, got locked up ??? Am I missing something ????

wallster
    Austin, MN

Cans are getting chippy AGAIN.
    Wallster ><((((>

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Boston pretty much wraps it up, congrats Bruins fans

On a side note… can anybody tell me why the State Parks closure, with a gov’t shutdown thread, got locked up ??? Am I missing something ????

Yes, congrats to the Bruins

big G, I think someone had the foresight to see that it was going to quickly escalate into an emotion-fueled political rant. I’m going to withhold my thoughts about the situation… those idiots.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Guys from WI were getting worked about about state politics. It was going nowhere but up in flames hence the lock. What needed to be said regarding the closure of the parks had been said so the lock at that point did little to the overall quality of the info shared.

stevenoak

Hansen looked like a dog chaseing a stick to draw a penalty.They are like a couple for 30 something on the power play,whats the point.Then he got one the refs ignored it.In the words of Ron White “Vancouver had a lot of quit in them”.Chara makes the cup look like a coffee cup.Boston played their butts off and deserved the win.The “sisters” can join LeBron for the over payed players that didn’t show up for the finals award.

wallster
    Austin, MN

Quote:

Hansen looked like a dog chaseing a stick to draw a penalty.They are like a couple for 30 something on the power play,whats the point.Then he got one the refs ignored it.In the words of Ron White “Vancouver had a lot of quit in them”.Chara makes the cup look like a coffee cup.Boston played their butts off and deserved the win.The “sisters” can join LeBron for the over payed players that didn’t show up for the finals award.

Well said
    Wallster ><((((>

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Tim Thomas what a class act. What an unbelievable series he had.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The 2010-2011 NHL Season will go down as the year of Tim Thomas. Too bad this guy is 37.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.