Police Dash Cam

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Tomah, Wisconsin says officers justified in killing suspect who pulled a pistol and begain firing on police. The incident was captured on a police dashboard camera.

web page

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Thats why you don’t shoot at police

stratos_375
    Southern Wisconsin

That guy was seriously deranged, they linked numerous drive by shootings to this clown that ended up wounding one lady while she was on her couch. Glad he does not have to go through the court system because he would be back on the street in just a few years!

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

What happened to the days when a cop would holler “stop or I’ll shoot” and does. Now every cop show you see, every one has to be a track star to run them down. I still believe that when they say stop, this means bad consequences for the perp, the heck with all this running crap.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Before the officer could even finish yelling for the dude to put his hands up, the thug started popping off rounds at both cops and one officer was hit.
    He then tried to take off again, I applauded the officers for making sure that the rampage ended right there without the dumb arse being able to continue on and hurt anyone else

Anyone who thinks this should have been handled with kid gloves or differently has never served or been in any situation even close to this

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It’s amazing how much crime we have in a town of 8,000. Three murders I know for sure in the last two years. I worked with one of the murderers.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I guess he won’t be pleading not guilty and making lawyers richer and me (us) poorer!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Good guess

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Wanna bet??? There will still be a law suit by the family…All they have to prove is the officers caused his death…They may not win but they will try because some blood sucking lawyer will take the case.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.