Olympic Peninsula Fishing Guides?

• 3670wayne
    So. St. Paul

Hoping to make it out to Washington state late this summer for some river fishing with my son who is stationed at the Naval Hospital in Bremerton. I am looking for anyone who has had experience out there. Guides you liked, waters you fished, etc., basically any information you may have is appreciated.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Have not fished that far north, but know a few guides around the Columbia River and Northern Oregon area and have fished that area many times. I can get you contact information if you want to drive a couple hours south.

3670wayne
    So. St. Paul

I would appreciate any info or advice you have. Thanks

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

check out this site,cowlitzriverfishingguides.com I have fished from shore at the barrier dam when I lived out there in the 80’s and used to get permission to access a spot down river but those odds are probably limited nowdays.We would see multiple jetboats working the river and catching steelhead.barrrier dam is probably 3 1/2 hrs from bremerton where the columbia depending on where you go is another hour or two.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Wayne,

I sent you PM with a couple names. Both really good guides, and both good friends of mine. I’ve fished salmon, steelhead, and sturgeon with both of them many times.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.