Pool 4 ramps

• fishin
    Blaine, MN

Howdy. I was thinking of heading to Pool 4 on Saturday the 16th. Does anyone have new information regarding which ramps are open? Is Evert’s open and has the river receded a little? Thanks for the info.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Everts taking it one day at a time. As of right now the road down the hill to Everts is closed.

Saturday? With the forecast I doubt it.

When Everts opens it will be all over Ido. And it will be the first ramp to open.

This photo is from about 5 pm today.

The orange pole is the downstream side of the highest ramp.

fishin
    Blaine, MN

Thanks for the information. It looks like I will be sleeping in and fishing another day.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Everts taking it one day at a time. As of right now the road down the hill to Everts is closed.

When Everts opens it will be all over Ido. And it will be the first ramp to open.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Thats tooo much !!!!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Holy buckets! Keep your chin up Dean. I am sure there is going to be a lot of cleaning up to do when the water recedes. Let us know what and when we can pitch in.

FDR

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

On a lighter note the water isnt to the window sills of the cabins and the clarity looks good All kidding aside Deano I PRAY that your taking adavantage of no people bothering you and an EMPTY river, 2 things that wont happen 2 often +I instantly checked under the cover for ya when I got to the Rainy but you wernt there The River slabs are poundin up here if you ever get lost, Guided trips available upon request

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.