Today was a BAD day!!!

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Day started out bad. Strained the back getting the perm house off the ground. Got out to the spot started raising the wheels on the perm to find out a frame bolt snapped. Still got it set up,will deal with that problem another day. Set up the three portables got all the camaras down in the water seen a couple Walleyes. One in the group caught a 10 inch walleye to make for the only fish of the day. Almost had my tip up run over by a 4 wheeler. Which running out to stop him I dumped my pop all over my Ice Armour suit. Wind picked up one of the portables started to move across the ice knocking the heater into the camara,thank goodness no damage was done. But was just letting us know Mr.Murphy was around us for the entire trip out today.
    The changes I found today compared to the other day is the water temp. The other day it was mid 30’s today 48 degrees. Both temps were taken by the VS-560.
    So yep this is as good of a report you will get from me today. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day..
    Going to try deeper tomorrow,today I set up in 34 F.O.W. the Walleye are not there…
    Tomorrow afternoon I am going to set up in 45 F.O.W to start we will see what happens from there..
    Hope you all are or had a better day then we did today..

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Keep tryng Glenn.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that have those kinds of days.

Ron

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Oh you know it. I will not ever quit it just makes it more exciting and challenging now..
    By the middle of next week I will be on them for sure again.. Gotta keep positive attitude right??
    We just cant go out there and catch fish everyday though. We have to have these kinda days to keep us in check letting us know there is still alot more to learn and always will be!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.