Welcome to the Game!

• Anonymous

Welcome Scott,

Was nice meeting you last week. Looking forward to working with you and reading your reports.

Have at it man!

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Sweet! Welcome Scott!

This should be a great forum!

Anonymous

Wecome Scott, it is going to be fun and exciting to work with you in the future. FTL is a great place to be for fishing information. It was nice to meet you and get to know you a little bit at the meeting last Friday night. I hope you did not get in to much trouble with the boss for getting in so late.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Scott, as Hawger once said to me:

“hang onto your ass” this is a exciting site here on EFN………It was great meeting you and I look forward to working with you.

Anonymous

Arnie,

Good to have you aboard man. I think Mike and I need to get out there and get into some of them perch.

Anonymous

Scott,

I guide a crew every year (going on the 5th year) for the Big Stone opener. What a fishery!!! We usually stay a couple of nights. Here’s a little known fact about the lake……..sshhh…….fantastic lighted bobber fishing at night around the islands. Last year the water was high and murky so we fished during the day and just nailed the fish in 2 to 5 feet of water. On that trip we boated one fish over nine pounds (the taxidermist still has that one) and lots of 16 to 17 inch fish. Welcome aboard. Jon

Anonymous

How long does it take to get to Big Stone from the Twin Cities???

Anonymous

Hey Dave

To the northwest side, it takes about 3.5 hours for me.

I’m thinking of buying some land out there actually. I’m sure if you stay on the MN side, it’s a 3 hour trip.

Anonymous

I have noticed that you can get some lots for $40K or so. Not too bad, is the area around Big Stone flat and boring?

Anonymous

Dave,

About the same for me, 3 hours, from Annandale and yeah it’s pretty flat. The only area where the terrain is hilly is near the lake. Mostly farm land with quite a few slough’s and ponds scattered through out the area. Great duck hunting! Jon

Anonymous

Dave,

It’s terrible ground out there, don’t even consider it… I’m just foolin’ with ya, don’t want everyone to find out about my secret spot. Yes, it’s flat for the most part, but if you waterfowl hunt at all, it’s heavenly. I’m hoping to get out there in May to do some fishing. I’m hauling a friends sleds out there for storage and to pick up his boat. I figure as long as we’re going, we just as well fish….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.