Big Stone

• Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Anybody else get out today?

Fishing was pretty good. We just pitched and boated enough to keep it interesting

I don’t know what the city of Ortonville is thinking though, the access in town looks like a disaster area – it’s just a total mess. There was one rig parked there when we drove into launch. Ended up going to Mallard because it was so bad in town. (Mallard was packed)

bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

I was out a few times today, did pretty well pitching a jig and minnow in 1-2 FOW. I also caught 4 off the dock tonight with the same presentation.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

What were the water temps? Does it look like the spawn is done? Good to hear some fish are biting.

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Man I can’t wait! Were the males still droping? That shallow bite is AWSOME!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Temps were 50 up to 54 depending on what section of the lake.

The males made a total mess of my boat and rain gear. So yes, still dropping.

We had livebait with, but never used it.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Sounds like some good fishing going on. It will be interesting to see what it will take to win the classic as in years past it seems it is not a numbers game but more of a quality game that wins the classic. I am sure a shallow presentation will take top honors somebody pitching cranks shallow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.