Perch!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

The perch fishing on Winnie was awesome. I’ll be putting up a full report, but I just wanted to thank Ron & Sharon Hunter at Judds Resort . Ron told us right where to go and we caught fish right away.

Anonymous

On Saturday My Dad, Father-in-law (wallygator) and I headed out to Center bar and had a pretty good day catching those ever so nice magnum perch. WE by no means were on the mother load, but with the high winds and severly cold temps, we had enough action to keep us happy. I had the opportunity to try the kick’n bass scent again….it again was awesome….my father-in-law saw the true meaning of it, when he told me he couldn’t hardly get a bite until he applied the samples, then he was having a hard time running one rod….the Winnie perch seem to really like it.
    Even though the temps were cold….I put a package of brots in the new sportmans bucket heater, and had a nice warm luch for the three of us. This bucket heater/cooker is a great tool for anyone. It by no means going to heat a fish house….but on those cool days in the house, on the ice or in the Deer stand or whatever the application…..there are going to be handy.
    If you haven’t seen one, I beleive they are for sale in the EFN store or talk to Hoggie, I know he can get them.

flipenrip
    Austin, Mn.

I made a trip up a couple weeks ago and sorry to say, it was a jerk fest! We fished the moses area. 36ft and deeper. Anything less the fish seemed to get smaller. A few slimers and a 30in pout. The walleyes we did catch were small but like little fresh water sharks, Bam fish on. We also used Judds access and always do. They have never done us wrong. I plan on getting back up on the 14th of feb for another round. Mabey I could hook up or get the latest info from you fellas in the area. Keep jerkin. Flip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.