R.I.P Jim Hudson

• les_welch

Jim Hudson, one of the best known Lake Superior guides, went through the ice yesterday and drown. My prayers go out to his friends and family. Please evalutate what you are doing, if this can happen to JIm, it can happen to anyone…..

brianjkuphal

never got to meet him but followed his many reports here and on lake link,ive been out fishing in the area where he went down and it is very unpredictable,always have been told to stay away from there.i had a close one up off of houghton point a few years back myself,you have to respect the lake and always be cautious.last march my dad passed away while we were fishing on the big lake from natrual causes,i would like to beleive that theres a few good fishermen in heaven now.R.I.P jim hudson!

Northlander
    Duluth, Mn/Superior,Wi.

Fishingmn.com/HSO will be having a Epic Benefit in memory of Jim Hudson on March 9th on Burntside Lake by Ely. For more info go to http://www.fishingmn.com and go to the Bwca/Duluth forum.
    Many Big Silent auction donations to bid on as well as some other goodies for the kids and adults alike. A meal is privided for a $5 donation. All proceeds will go to Hannah Stonehouse Hudson. I hope to see you there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.