French Lake Report

• Anonymous

Frenh Lake – Fishing for walleye’s slowed down. had some luck on Crappies in 30+ foot of water, you might have to sort thru a few to get a meal. Anyone else catching anything on french?

Anonymous

Thanks for the report. What did you catch your fish on? Everyone please feel free to post your fishing success and not so successful fishing outings so we all know what is happening and where and where not to go. Thanks, Bill

Anonymous

I used small crappie minnow and a small glow jig in one foot off the bottom. I also use my FL-18 and move up if I need to.

Fear no fish!!!!!!

Anonymous

I was on French Friday with my kids. We ran tip-ups from 7 to 20 ft. and jigged in 22ft. We caught walleyes on every tip-up….even had 3 up at the same time. Fish hit on fatheads and shiners, jigging spoons and jigging raps. We ended up with 12-15 small walleyes and a few 8 inch perch…released everything. Flags were up from 3:30 to around 6 pm. It was cold and the wind started howling then so I got my youngster’s off the ice. The crappie bite sounds like it’s slow and the fish are small….5 inchers. I found the ice to be 14-15 inches. There are heaves in front of both Hoy’s and Knipples….the public access looked good! TGIF

Anonymous

TGIF
    You going to post a report on your trip to the Dekota’s????
    Hoggie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.