Looking for Family Resort in SE Minnesota

• Anonymous

Need some personal recommendations on resort in SE corner of MN – here are some specifics:

• 4 day weekend in early August – 2 cabins
    • 3 couples – 7 adults and 2 kids under 6
    • Accommodate / allow pets – we have an ivory lab
    • Good beach
    • Decent lake for fishing – walleyes preferred, but not required
    • Area attractions for kids a plus

In-laws are traveling up from Iowa so looking for a meeting place south of Minneapolis/St. Paul…

Thanks in advance for your suggestions…

ted

Anonymous

is there a reason you want to go south?? i don’t know of any resorts in SE but there’s got to be a bunch to the north.

Anonymous

Mankato MN area work?
    Best Point Resort Waterville, MN
    Hoggie
    507.202.0312 for my info.

Anonymous

yeah – well aware of the opportunites up north but the ‘outlaws’ are from down south and dragging their kids + the mother-in-law up and wan’t to travel only as far north as necessary. Had them up on Mille Lacs last year and apparently that was too far… From my perspective, the several hundered fish in a long weekend surely outweighed an additional 2 hours or so of travel…

ted

Anonymous

There’s always Evert’s on Pool 4 of the Miss. I think there might be a walleye or 2 there. (LOL)

Anonymous

Best Point Resort
    Lake Tetonka, Waterville…
    Jerry and Linda Miller
    Sand swimbeach, docks in casting distance of 25 foot water, cabins, boats poontoon rental, store…. comfy and a nice bunch of folks…. and fish too.

Yep… Everts Resort on Pool 4 Hager City WI./Redwing, MN would be good too. Great to “fish the river” and good scenery… see banner ad on http://www.fishtheriver.com discussion forum (banner rotates) for more info.
    Dave Hoggard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.