More Spinner-top ?’s

• Sheephead

Hey Dave, I was on Francis last Fri. also, we had teriffic top-water bassin! I was wondering, were you catching panfish on these spinner-tops also? Did you have them tipped with anything? Keep up the great reports from around the area, look forward to see how they’re bitin in the area! This is my first post, but been reading for a long time! Talk to ya later!! Tom.

Anonymous

Thanks Tom, yep I was using a crawler… I “worm” on the crawler and pinch off just past the hook about 1″ then re hook the portion left to make a double-tail… I call this a crawler – crayfish.

No, I did not catch any panfish on it… only bass & norhterns…. but plenty of them… and this thing just works wonders! I’ll try to get a photo here for you. Hawger

Sheephead

Where did you get these at Dave? Just wondering, Bobber shoppe didn’t have a clue on what they were, and knowing them, won’t make much of an effort to get them in anytime soon! You just order them off the web-site? I saw them on there. Thanks.

Anonymous

I got some from the factory as Pro-Staff samples… I will try to locate a source. Ohterwise contact the factory at…715-623-2382

BRB on this…

Hawger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.