Roll Call X2

• fish509
    St. Michael

“I Try Hard” n I gonna stage out of Castaways. Anyone gonna hook up saturday afternoon for lunch n . We’ll be around all weekend. May move N/NE for saturday depending on success. Where are guys using for basecamp? I Try Hard, you got your game ready??? Or am I gonna have to run the show again

fish4eyes

Fish509 I’ll try to get up there in the afternoon. I’m new to the site and can’t believe all the chatter for trolling on Mille lacs Lake. I can’t wait to get up there tomorrow afternoon and prepare for the night. Sounds like tomorrow night will be the better of the two. Full moon 50 degree water man it’s going to be good. Feel sorry for those that have already put the boat away their going to miss something special.
    Good luck on the water. Be safe out there PFD boys.
    Fish-4-eyes

inge66

Game face is on buddy. I dont think that I will be able to sleep tonight. Just remember the net so I dont have to hand land all those PIGIES.

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Changed it up and heading up this afternoon insteasd of tomorrow afternoon. Will most likely be on the SW side on the rocks. White Triton w/ Merc.

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

CaptianCrazy and I will be staying at Fishers we are headed out by 1:30 this afternoon and fishing till Sunday morning. Email me if you guys are planning to meet for lunch Saturday. [email protected]

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Just got the latest report from last night… They are snapping under the full moon. 26 fish from one boat last night, biggest being 29+ with most falling between 17 & 22.

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

We boated over 30 fish with 8 in the box for the 2 of use, all just shy of 20. Biggest fish was 27.5 smallest was a 8inch on a #14 HJ Nap time now and out for bobber by 5 PM.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.