Skeeter 2000T w/225 Verado!

• Angler II

Did anyone else see the 2000T with a 225 Verado on the back of it? The guy was fishing right next to me on lakeside reef. Wonder what that boat would run at WOT!?!?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I thought it was rated for 115?

magnum165
    Baldwin, WI

Quote:

This year. Last year they were rated for a 150.

Angler II

Quote:

Thats why I was dumbfounded when I saw a 225 on the back of it. Must have mounted it himself.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

He did. Preliminary runs in the low 60’s, I may get a chance to twist the throttle on that rig this weekend.
    HRG

Angler II

Quote:

He did. Preliminary runs in the low 60’s, I may get a chance to twist the throttle on that rig this weekend.
    HRG

That boat is SAWWWWEEEET! Throw a Vantage on the back of that thing and it would rock in a tournament!

a1a

Looks to me like he blew his wad on the motor and didn’t save any for splash-guards.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

Quote:

HRG

That boat is SAWWWWEEEET! Throw a Vantage on the back of that thing and it would rock in a tournament!

Tournaments won’t allow exceeding the motor HP limits set for the boat.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Quote:

Quote:

HRG

Angler II,
    I got a chance to run that rig on ‘Bago today, that big ‘ole V-rod sure does get that big Skeeter on plane in a hurry!
    HRG

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.