Mille Lacs water temp!

• Anonymous

With the cloudy days and rain these past few days, the water temp in Mille lacs remains around 44-45 deg.

With the forecast for the early part of this week, don’t look for it to rise much………

The north end sand might have the warmest water and most active fish this coming Saturday?

Good luck

I’ll post some fishing results next week.

Anonymous

Bob,

Didn’t get around to stopping before leaving. The camera is on the shelf in my garage if the wind and rain stops this week. If we have a good afternoon this week i’ll be up and we can get out.

Anonymous

I gotta feeling we may be cleaning a lot of jiz out of the boats! The males gotta just be getting going with temps like that!

Tuck

Anonymous

You should see what the fish in SD did to my bibs. Made me look like I missed the wife pretty badly. Between the eggs and “milk” all the boats I fished in needed a bath. The water temps went up 4-5 degrees in a couple days and man did that turn on the spawn.

Anonymous

Does anyone have any suggestions for what presentations/ depths will most likely be the best with these cool water temps and weather forecasted. I will be fishing the North sand and was wondering for any tips or suggestions. I will start fishing as of 12:00 am, on Satuday was thinking of trolling cranks during the evening. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Bobbers and leeches on the shallow rocks are a “can’t miss” combination this time of year. I go really shallow the darker it gets, ending up in about 4 feet of water.

Tuck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.