LAKEMAP ON CD

• MIKEW

I’ll be going to fish Mille Lacs in May and was looking for a map of the lake on CD. I live in Wyoming and no one out hear carries them. Does anyone have a used one that they would be willing to sell? Any suggestions on where and how to start fishing a week after the opener?Thanks

Anonymous

Check out http://www.lakemap.com for a map of Mille Lacs on cd. You can get 1′ contours of the lake.

Anonymous

Dont know if you fish it much, but you may want to find out when the mayfly hatch starts . I believe they get 2 hatches . Really can suck if you hit the wrong time. Especially coming far away.

Anonymous

Are you coming out to fish one of the three tournaments going on the weekend after opener?

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

I have the LakeMaster CD for Mille Lacs and , so far, amd very impressed with both the software and the support. I will be up there for the MWC and the Cabela’s event in May. I hope to see some of you there.

MIKEW

Thanks for the replies. Yes I’ll be fishing the Cabela’s Championship in May. The slot limit debate sure has been interesting to follow. Anyone have a prediction on what will be allowed during the tournment as far as the minimun lenght for the bigger fish.

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

The whole thing has been interesting to follow. Having the two big events together will be a real experience. Are you fishing the MWC event also? I’m keeping my ears open on the slot discussions too. I lean toward a decision of 16″ – 18″ with one over 28″. We’ll see. What do you think?

Anonymous

All I can say is you can bet it will be a tight one the first 4-6 weeks of the season.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.