Anyone catching perch?

• Anonymous

Has anyone been catching any perch? I look at this day January 20th and think I should be catching some mid- season perch……I fish for perch and catch walleye? I hav’nt heard any reports from the south end gravel.

anyone getting any…………….

Anonymous

I haven’t been to the pond yet this year, but all the reports I’m hearing are the same as you. A few perch mixed in, but mostly nice walleyes are the norm! I hope to find out first hand this weekend.

BigPointer53

We fished 5 mile gravel and the July bar 2 full days and only saw a few perch on the camera. Walleyes were there but not biting as good as last weekend. Try the north end of the Boot Flat heard a report from there that perch had been biting Saturday. 2 blocks off the top, Good Luck

Anonymous

Thanks for the info here……yes the walleye fishing has been good this year…..But whats up with the perch?

Anonymous

Been getting about a 50/50 split so far this season .Been gettng between 15 and 20 of each each trip.So far the perch size seems to be really good this year.Mostly have been fishing the deep nothing areas out from the east side.On another note ,looking to get out to the mud this weekend for the first time and I’m wondering if anyione is driving trucks out or if its still mainly atv’s. I have one but its much easier to take the truck.If they are driving out where from? Thanks.

Anonymous

Lakeside Resort has a sign out: Road to flats…………

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.