EFN Pro-Staff Pic + Fishing Report

• Anonymous

Bob Carlson, one of our EFN Pro-Staffers that literally lives as close to Mille Lacs Lake as one can get without being on the lake itself, has been catching some dandy walleye though the ice lately. This last time out his awesome Sony digital camera found its way onto the ice for a little photo session and this pic shows Bob with a 25″ walleye caught and released right at sunset. Beautiful photo Bob!

Here’s his latest fishing report just in case you hadn’t read through it on the home page:

“The walleye bite has been good with a few nice perch being caught also. The walleye that I’ve been catching have been caught jigging with a orange glow spoon. Jigging with just the head of a minnow will do the trick! The last two trips on the lake I have fished in the 20-22 ft. range in the rocks. Today I caught 4 nice fish, 15,18,22,and the biggest at 25 inches. The Ice conditions were good for us today. With the ice depth of 14 1/2 inches. There are some reports of fish being caught out on Blue Jug. Fisherman are not driving vehicles out to the flats. There is only snowmobile and atv travel recomended to these areas at this time. We continue to get fish along the shoreline reefs. The ice reports do very around the lake, so do call ahead to your local bait shop and resorts for current lake ice reports. ”

Thanks for sharing this pic Bob. Wish we could have been there oursleves!

EFN Webstaff

Anonymous

Way nice Eye Bob !! I got a question for you tho. I fish out of the same type of fishtrap as you and my back is killing me. The question is where did you get the seat/back rest ?

ec

Anonymous

It’s my custom design on the seat! It works pretty good, but I still get fishtrap cramps………….

Thanks for the comments…

Anonymous

I’ve got a similar seat in my one man fish trap, made it out of old boat seat hinges. You get really cramped in that one man, but more mobile.

Anonymous

Hook to bad you are’nt able to see you custom rod holders in the pic above, you can just see alittle bit of them……..soon to be sold on our on-line store!

$5.95 ea. +shipping right?

Anonymous

That’s a pretty fish Bob, and I doubt Hook took that picture, you are centered with no finger covering a corner, hehe.

Anonymous

Hey DMAN, that’s right he did’nt take the picture. Our good friend Jim G. did………….He is now my offical photographer !!!!!!!!!!You know Hook so well………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.