Who’s Going Up?

• Anonymous

down or over to Mille for the Holloween Full Moon? I hope to be up Wednesday after work. I’ll be on my “Home Turf” of Big Point! Last time my boat will see the lake till next opener. (That’s last time to see the lake , not open water!!)

J.

Anonymous

Jon,

I thought about heading up this weekend or early next week for a few nights but am goint to wait and see what the weather does, if this wind doesn’t die down it will not be a lot of fun! It would also be nice if we had some warmer weather move in (yeah right) like high 50’s or low 60’s, I don’t think that is asking for to much. Do you?

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Dustin

Anonymous

Based on what the long term forecast shows I think we will have reasonable weather through next week. 50’s and 30’s It looks like I will go up Monday afternoon and stay until Friday. Looking forward to another chance to hit em.

Anonymous

I’ll be up on Sunday night. Will let you know how it goes. Weather looks good!

Anonymous

It’s starting to heat up again. Was up Sunday night. Started out very steady at sunset up until about 9:30. Wind started to pick up pretty strong from the NE and clouds covered up the moon. That’s when things began to slow. Not a bad night. 16 in the boat. Lots of fives. Same old tactics-stickbaits in 6-12 ft. Get up there this week-it’s only going to get better.

Anonymous

Were u fishing rocks and what side of the lake was going for you. North end sat was an bust.

Anonymous

Destry-Fished out of Garrsion. Fished the weedlines. Found a transition from mud to sand at about 7.8 ft. Seemed to hold the fish. Was very close to shoreline weeds. I’m sure the eyes are in there chomping perch.

Anonymous

thanks for the info, probably going up this weekend. Not sure where to fish yet though.

Anonymous

It’s Wednesday afternoon and I’m headed out the door. Thanks for all the reports! I my have to break out of my shell and head north.

Good luck to all who head out.

J.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.