Anyone going up tonight? -this weekend?

• dr._flathead

We are fishing out of Garrison tonight, We’re hoping for a good bite before the rain hits! #11’s will be the baits we are staring with….

Any other suggestions?

The_Bladepuller
    South end

Chores to do but I hope to get some time in Sat. night.
    Wahkon for me.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Picking up my buddy at 3:45 today. Then well be running the no sleep program (Muskies during the day walleyes at night) until Sunday night!

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

After moving up here Im kind of a fair WX fella now only because I can be. Kinda sad. Might be out Sunday.

carmike

Yup, I’ll be out there…probably not in the rain, though. If it were a full moon, I might think about it, though.

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Gents,

The latest forecast I just looked at on weather.com says saturday will be partly cloudy, with only a 10% chance of rain.

Am I missing something?????????????

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Is hwy 18 along the north shore still closed with a bridge out, or is it open now?

Coming up for tonight and tomorrow night. Staying with our friends at the Red Door. But looks like 15-20 mph south winds will push us to the south part of the lake.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Bridge is repaired!

carmike

Apparently the storm that was supposed to dump upwards of an 1” of rain petered out somewhere southwest of MN, so now the Twin Cities are about as far north as the storm will go.

Of course, it’s a weather forecast, but it means that I’ll most certainly be heading up for some fishing on Saturday and Sunday.

Red Door 1
    North Shore Mille Lacs in Wealthwood

Quote:

Is hwy 18 along the north shore still closed with a bridge out, or is it open now?

Coming up for tonight and tomorrow night. Staying with our friends at the Red Door. But looks like 15-20 mph south winds will push us to the south part of the lake.

Wind looks to be on the light side for Saturday night.

powereyes
    Elk River, MN

Headed up tonight with a couple of buddies. Latest forecast looks pretty good, 50’s in the late afternoon cooling to around 40 by midnight and very light winds. We plan to fish in the SW corner from 6 to midnight. Good luck everyone!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

i got the next 10 days off of work. i will be out at various spots depending on the number of boats in a area. i have to say, it is really nice to live here and be able to pick and choose the days i fish. if i don’t want to go out in the dark with 20mph winds, i don’t have to. if i drove 200 miles to get here, you know dam right that i would be out there

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.