Oldest is nervous about sleeping in a ice house.

• walleye33
    Farmington,mn

My oldest is a little nervous about going up and sleeping in a house. Any suggestions on where to go that isn’t to expensive just in case she decides we need to leave?

josh a

i was just looking up some fish house prices for myself, looks like the red door is very reasonable for prices. Hunter Winfields has some pretty big houses with sattelite tv, maybe that’ll take her attention off of being in a fish house

big_g
    Isle, MN

How old ? I believe once they get there, they will think it’s cool Get a top bunk

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Red door also has some very fair priced hotel rooms that you may be able to reserve as Plan B just in case she gets cold feet

Another good way to make sure kids have a fun experience their first time staying in a house without getting bored is to bring along an underwater camera if you have one available or know someone who does

Red Door 1
    North Shore Mille Lacs in Wealthwood

Quote:

Red door also has some very fair priced hotel rooms that you may be able to reserve as Plan B just in case she gets cold feet

Another good way to make sure kids have a fun experience their first time staying in a house without getting bored is to bring along an underwater camera if you have one available or know someone who does

Yes, we do offer a fish/house cabin or motel combo.

http://www.thereddoorresort.com/Ice_Fishing.html

When anyone has a concern, as your daughter has about the ice safety, we always say if it wasn’t as safe as possible, we wouldn’t be on it. So she can be assured, in that regard.

THANK YOU……

gary d
    cordova,il

Remember if you go and you get some ice cracking all you have to say is that it call ice thunder. It work for me.lol

walleye33
    Farmington,mn

Like to thank Red Door for a good time. My kids are ready for next season to start, so they can go back up.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

you can tell by her smile she is not nervous anymore, nice job.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Looks like a fun weekend with the kids! Nice to get a few fish too.

-J.

Red Door 1
    North Shore Mille Lacs in Wealthwood

It was our pleasure meeting you and the kids! Sure glad they had a good time. Thanks for the pics you sent us from this past weekend.

Thanks again as we look forward to seeing the kids catching some big ones next year too!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Looks like a good time !!! I see a Red Solo cup in each pic

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

I see a Red Solo cup in each pic

Great eyes G!!!

Mark

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.