Liberty Beach

• bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Going to be heading up to this area 1/13-1/15 and was wondering how far out in this area people are venturing on safe ice before the moveing section of ice? Also, any information on ice conditions in this general area would be great!! Any sleeper shacks out in this area? I know this is still over a week away but starting to wondering if this trip will be worth making or not?

grandmaster08
    south dakota

we have a sleeper shack set up for 1/4-1/8 out of macs twin bay, we leave in the morning!!! can’t wait, good luck to ya.

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Look forward to hearing a report when you return!!

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I have a cabin very near there. Was up last weekend. There are 10-15 permanent houses 1/4 to 1/2 mile south of Liberty Beach. But they were less than 200 yards off shore. There looked to be an area of open water a bit farther out.

I did not have a chance to go out.

josh a

I’m meeting my brother on sunday morning out from liberty. He’s spending the night in a sleeper that was pulled out with a 3/4 ton pickup. word is the bite is so so. i’ll post a report sunday night

big_g
    Isle, MN

I read that Hunters Point has put some sleepers out, they used White Caps Access, which is just North of Liberty Beach. So yes, there are sleepers out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.