How’s the bite last few days?

• fish509
    St. Michael

did good on Mille Lacs this week, but too many boats next week. Anyone have a report on how the night bite on Leech has been? Seems pretty quiet here. Went to Leech for the October full moon last year and it was real good.

inge66

Dont forget the net this time…I cant hand land anymore piggies this year.

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Quote:

did good on Mille Lacs this week, but too many boats next week. Anyone have a report on how the night bite on Leech has been? Seems pretty quiet here. Went to Leech for the October full moon last year and it was real good.

Fish509, Just got off Leech fished a number of my spots moved a dozen times caught fish from 11ft to 6ft green northland fireball 1/4oz and a rainbow biggest 20″ fish missed some as always fished the area around Goose island with the wind pounding on a point.

I would think trolling at night should be getting good soon water temp today was 52 degrees warmest was 58. I had frost on my boat when I left this morning. I dont fish after dark I try to get my fish during the day but the night bite can be great you should do real well.

Pics of a few fish today with Tim we did get two northerns fished the perch in the narrows a little nothing big but they have been going good. Released the pike.

Pics.

fish509
    St. Michael

thanks for the info. Maybe see ya on the water. Black Skeeter full windshield with Yamaha’s on bak

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.