Muskies Inc. Tourney In September

• dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Is anyone else besides MUSKIES and I fishing the tourney second weekend in September???

Just wondering if there will be any IDA faces among the masses.

Bob Bowman
    MN

YOUR GOING DOWN SUCKER……

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

TEAM TROLLER is going to walk all over you guys. You better start making arrangements for an onsight proctologist, on account of the a__kicking you guys are going to take.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

My partner & I will be there again. Had a fish in the drawing for the boat 5 of the last 7 years, This years the year for the boat. So just look at it & don’t scratch it. Wildfan & viks11 will be there too.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Yeah,MrMuskie we need good net men.lol

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

How many teams do you guys usually get in that tourney?

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

H2O,it is the biggest muskie tourney in the country with so many entrants that I could not begin to guess.One idea would be to give all IDA members arm bands(we have to wear the muskie tourney hats while fishing so that is out).Hope to see a lot of IDA members there.Hook’em hard and get the net Don

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

H2O, I think that last year there were over 400 teams. Wildfan, seeing that you only boated 3 skis in your life time, I’ll have plenty of time to boat another for myself.

Bob Bowman
    MN

HEY MR MUSKIES AND WILDFAN DO YOU FELLAS GO TO THE FRIDAY NIGHT FEED? IF SO AT WHICH LOCATION DO YOU NORMALLY GO TO. I KNOW THAT STRADIC10 AND MY SELF GO JUST TO BS WITH THE GUYS AND SWAP STORIES, MAYBE HAVE A FEW COLD ONES.. PERHAPS WE WILL SEE YOU THERE. I LIKE THE ARM BAND IDEA. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW MANY IDA’S ARE THERE..GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR. IT SOUNDS LIKE STRADIC10 HAS IT ALL FIGURED OUT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HE WON’T BE IN THE ALUMA-175 TOUNY PRO…THAT WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL….PROCTO. …LARS DON’T YOU NEED GYNO….SEE YA

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

MrMuskie,not all of us have as much time as you to fish .I just need the muskies during the tourney.lol

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

wildfan, I just make time to go out. It did help haveing some time off from work. It only takes one cast.
    MUSKIE, Don’t think We’ll make the feed this year. What Lake you fishin? I know it’s a secret . Well Good fishin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.