Iowa Outdoors

• eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

I know this sounds like a stupid question but for those of you who also visit Iowaoutdoors.org, did something change on there,because I’ve not been able to get there.My page says unable to detect network settings,any one else have this problem?Thanks everyone.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Eye-Full, You didn’t get the message that Tony kicked ya off the site for good? (kidding of course)

I have not been able to get on either and I’m glad you posted this b/c I was wonder what was up. I was just about to email Ryan and ask him if he knew what was going on there. I know Tony had mentioned that they may switch over to a high speed server. He may be working on the site. I guess we will have to go without our IA Outdoors fix. Hang in there!

herb
    6ft under

Nobody has been able to get the site for a couple days now. I think some major overhaul is happening. Was working pretty slow for a day or so before it went offline.
    We need to invite the boys and girls from there to check out ftr and ftl. Many of them are already here now and found what great sites these are. But by the same token I won’t pull the plug on Tonys’ site because it’s also first rate.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

I know Tony had mentioned that they may switch over to a high speed server.

I hope so. I rarely visit over there because it is so slow.

herb
    6ft under

Rest easy, it’s back up and running.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

I thought that e-mail looked fishy,what I didn’t tell ya is I’m on to the conspiracy lol .Thanks guys,and thankfully it’s back up and running. I go by honk-on over there. GOOD FISHING.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.