Ice thickness for coralville

• Anonymous

How thick is the ice out in the center of coralville lake? Are there any bad spots such as maybe under the Mahaffi bridge. I’d like to take my mountain bike with the ice sled and head for some coves, up & down from Mahaffi. {John}

Anonymous

I have been told by a friend of mine who has been fishing coraville for the pass 2 weeks that there is 10 to 12 inches and that he saw a 3/4 ton truck come out but I would not think that to be a very good idea. But I think a four wheeler or snow mobile should be all right but if it warms up at all watch out. He has been doing very well on the crappie.

Anonymous

If you are going I think I would enter from the Mcbride side as that is where most of the fishing is being done.

Anonymous

I’ve been wondering this same thing – just don’t trust that lake too much & don’t like cold-water swimming.

Anonymous

Hey Gianni- what happen to your mug shot here on FTL. Is it just me or do look like a box with a red X in the upper left corner?

Anonymous

I did a Michael Jackson and underwent some surgery. I think the website that was hosting the photo no longer allows people to link from it.

If I think of it tonight, I’ll mail a new one to the webstaff.

Anonymous

There ya go, looks just like me dontcha think?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.