Lake Sugema

• Anonymous

Was able to make it out before the holiday rush on fri. We found 22 9-10” gills WOW! and managed to get 5 12 & 13” black slabs. Even with all the rain thurs. and fri. nite the water clairity was impressive! Sat. we got an early start and got rite back on those gills, Keeping 52 between 3 of us. Spent the rest of the day searching for more of those papermouths, and found them suspended in 18′. ice jigs tipped with minners and slip bobbers were the key for the SLOW presentation. They were very finiky. We landed (2) 15” a 13” and several 9-12” . Phenomonal day of fishing! The gillies were taken on waxies and worms both. Good luck to all, it should only get better!

Anonymous

Did alot better than I did! Went there today for the first time and we cought one little crappie. Nice looking lake though. You fish it often do you?

Anonymous

NKT sounds like my first trip down! I’m still learning the lake so I’m puzzled each time I go! All the gills came off the north banks and the slabs off the channel. It’s a 3 hour drive for me so I can only make it when I have the time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.