lake macbride

• Anonymous

does anyone know if you can get a boat in yet,wanting to get out and get some of them crappies,havn’t been there for a couple years,thanks

Anonymous

Been there today and put my boat in , there are a few ramps to use. Just make sure you walk down the ramp first,and look for the best place to back in. Have a good time Fishing.

Anonymous

eyesrit, I drove down to Mcbride this afternoon, with the rain and all I had to get out of the house. The lake is still down 5 feet but you can get boats in ok. The water is up to the bottom of the ramps. Im gonna try and send some pictures I took on this post. I hope it works but IM not holdin my breath. These pictures are of the 2 ramps at what is known as the main ramp.

Anonymous

I need help. Is there a way to show more than one picture on one post. I just tried and somehow got one picture to work but I would like to be able to send 3 or 4 on one post.

DONOTDELETE

ttrigger

No, I’m sorry, the photo attachment feauture will only accomodate one file at a time/per post. You can either make mulitple posts, I know, a hassle if you have a bunch to share, or run them off a server if you have access to one. Not likely, I know. When we display mulitple photos in a post as webstaff we’re using the [image] tags to point to the file address on our server.

Anonymous

thanks guys,hoping to get there in the next week,going to rathbun in acouple weeks,do ya think that might be to early

Anonymous

Don’t know about too early, Whats the water temp down at Rathbun, Anyone know?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.