water temp

• Anonymous

anybody out there get a water temp on eastern ia lakes- ie mcbride, coralville, pleasant creek (palo)?

just curious. also, how is the water level at mcbride, is it possible and safe to launch a bass boat? which launch is the safest now? thanks.

Anonymous

Bassbaron:

Didn’t I just answer a post from northern wisconsin? Early 90’s I had a job in Muscatine. Still a little early in my big boat career. Back in those days I couldn’t get a friend to come down there to walleye fish and I could have told ’em I was catching 25″ average fish. Oh well!!! We still get down there for pheasant hunting and the annual Badger Hawkeye football game.

mbenson

Anonymous

yes you did- i go the opposite, from iowa up to wisconsin to fish usually on a family type trip each summer. we love the minocqua area (my wife has shopping, kids have amusement, and i can fish).

i dont miss many hawk-badger games either, love the north but my heart lies with the hawks.

Anonymous

Just came on line guys. I’ve been chas’n river Walleye for 5 months, and now I’m headed to Easter Ia Lakes,

namely–Coral and MacB (see recent fish report!!!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.