got out to volga today

• JonathanTegeler
    Manchester, Iowa

Hey, i got out to volga today with my dad, we took the boat up but didnt end up putting it in, the dock was all but under water. So i decided to fish along the rocky shores, i made a few cast twords the dock and a few ast later i had one on. I got him right next to shore and all but had him lipped when he broke off, im guessing he was about 13″. So i tied on agaon and casted back. after about 10 cast i got another on, this time i landed him he was around 15-16″. I made a few more cast in that area befor i decided to move. I moved just to the right side of the docks casting along the rocks, first cast i had one on! this one was about 12-13″ so i thought i might have found a good spot lol. i made some more cast and i was all but in when i saw a bass come up from behind and take it and run off with my spinner. i landed him and it was another 12″. After this it slowed down and i decided to call it a day. in the end i had 4 fish and a fun day

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

nice job bud. kinda sucks about the ramp, you guys need to put that boat in the water soon! got your self some fish, did better than me when i was up there. i did have one about 16 off a nice lay down log, other than that just little ones on my panfish rod
    -Aaron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.